Make sure you get the absolute best from your fresh cut flowers by following the below steps when you get your beautiful bouquet home.
- Fill a vase with lukewarm water, adding the correct measure floral preservative (if available).
- Carefully remove the flowers from the wrap or sleeves they have been delivered in, your flowers need some room to breathe.
- Remove any foliage which would be submerged under the water, this will help to keep the water clear and clean for longer.
- Using a sharp knife or scissors - make an angled cut about 3.5cm off the stem ends. This exposes a fresh part of the stem allowing the stem to absorb water.
- Arrange your flowers as desired and place in a cool position away from draughts, sun and fruit.
- Repeat above steps every 3-4 days to extend the life of your bouquet.